As an employee of our company, you will work in liaison with other departments to ensure effective and productive dispatch and accountability of all inventory items with great internal customer service in mind.
Come work at a growing company
that offers great benefits with opportunities to moving forward. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding
member of staff.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
Planning and Optimization of Inventory:
- Analyzing inventory needs
- Determining optimal inventory levels
- Developing inventory planning strategies
- Working on optimizing inventory management processes
Monitoring and Data Analysis:
- Regularly monitoring inventory levels
- Analyzing data to identify trends
- Determining effective inventory management strategies
- Lead a team of parts room clerks
Shipping and Receiving:
- Ensuring proper packing and labeling of goods according to requirements
Checking the quality of received goods to ensure compliance with established standards
- Controlling the organization and storage of goods
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Permanent, full-time position
Attractive salary package.
Monday to Friday, from 7AM to 5PM.
Medical, Dental, Vision Care.
More than 400 employees have already chosen to grow with Roshel.
Join us and be a part of innovative and fast growing team.